Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Quick Write- Which Door?

This quick write is asking me which door would i be temped to step through if i had the choice. Hands down as soon as i saw the doors i immediately picked the Hogwards door. The reason why i picked Hogwards is because  i grew up reading Harry Potter. I've probably reread the series at lease 10 times if not more. I fell in love with Hogwards. The idea of it, the people inside to school, the endless possibility, everything about Hogwards attracts me. If i could, i would  live in that world forever instead of this one. Harry Potter not only reminds me of my childhood, but as i continually reread each book i realize something that i missed before, or something that stands out that never stood out before. I take it under a different perspective and that's why i love it, every time i read them they never get old. Hogwards is a door that i'd step through any day and experience everything that Joanne created. 
#748
Which door?

No comments:

Post a Comment