Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Quick Write- Minion

If i had a a set of minions for a week i feel like my life would be so much more easier! Minions are helpful when you need help, so when i needed help doing something i would call them to make my life easier. That may sound a bit selfish, but really, if you had the change to make your life easier wouldn't you do it ? I don't know, i'd obviously keep responsibilities that are mine but just the little things that i would need extra hands with i'd definitely call  my little minions to lend a helping hand! In return to them helping me do things i'd pay them back in cookies, because who doesn't love a yummy cookie?! Minions would help me everyday for a week and i feel like i'd get a lot of use out of them while i had them, and take full advantage of the fact that i had them for some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment