Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Quick write-robot

My future robot will have many talents, including to help my with my time management. It will schedule all my appointments in the future when i have a successful career. It will also help me with planning events and organizing the "small details". This robot will be of great assistance as far as helping me with everyday life as i need. It will listen to me and obey everything i say to it. It wont be too bulky or big, a normal size, definitely smaller than your average human. Its only motive will be to make my life easier in the future because i'll be very busy and a robot like this will cost a lot of money. This robot will be designed by experts, nothing will go wrong, it will be fool proof.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a very good use for a robot! Time management is difficult so if you had a robot to do it for you life would be much easier. That's something I would want my robot to do for me too.

    ReplyDelete