Thursday, October 17, 2013

6 word memoir de-briefs

What did I learn about storytelling ?
By doing this project I learned that storytelling doesn't always have to be a long story. A story can be as little as 6 words, and it still makes sense. As long as you add the appropriate punctuation. I also learned that story telling is really quite difficult if your not 100% focused. I find it hard because you don't have enough words to explain yourself. 

Where did I show my knowledge about using storytelling skills ?
I used my storytelling skills by using the appropriate punctuation and also putting my point across with only 6 words. I found only using 6 words to create a message was very difficult so by summing up all the ideas into 6 words per picture wasn't easy. 

What did I learn as a reader, writer, thinker, and storyteller ?
As a reader I learned that you have to look/read outside the box, or read between the lines. With only 6 words to explain a story is very difficult so it takes an open mind and imagination. As a writer, and as a thinker I learned that you really have to be creative and make them all work together. As a storyteller I learned that there is so many different things you can do to improve your story, ex. Punctuation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment