Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The buried life

1.        Go horseback riding country side
2.       Go to an NHL game
3.       Go to Trinidad
4.       live in a palace
5.       Go on exchange
6.       Go to new York city
7.       Go underneath Niagara falls
8.       Meet the president
9.       Go to Orlando and visit Harry potter land
10.   Go on every ride at canada’s wonderland
11.   Go to parliament
12.   Try every dessert in baked expectations
13.   Get on a plane and just go
14.   Ride in a train
15.   Drink coffee in paris
16.   Go on a trip with my friends
17.   Go on an unexpected journey
18.   Own a mac book air
19.   Go on a cruise
20.   Volunteer in an undeveloped country
21.   Have a pool in my back yard
22.   Move to california
23.   Experience a miracle
24.   Go on another trip with my brother
25.   Go to spain
26.   Move out at age 21
27.   Graduate high school
28.   Leave Winnipeg for good
29.   Learn to play a musical instrument
30.   Get a tattoo
31.   Go bungee jumping
32.   Go to Disney world
33.   Live in a loft
34.   Run/ Complete a marathon
35.   Rode an elephant
36.   Go sky diving
37.   Attend university
38.   Travel to india
39.   Have kids
40.   Get married
41.   Own a dog
42.   Go to country fest
43.   Sleep under the stars
44.   Own something Michael Kors
45.   Enter in a pie eating contest
46.   Learn how to dance
47.   Learn how to dive professionally
48.   Live with no regrets
49.   Major in psychology
50.   Live on a ranch

WHAT NOW

For my “what now”, I plan on going to Toronto after graduation with my brother to visit my cousins. This would my graduation present from my parents to me and my brother. Seen as my brother is graduating grade 8 and Im graduating grade 12 my parents thought it would be a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment